After a rest, the lake and fish are in excellent condition and ready to give you some top class angling with our hard fighting Rainbows.
During these extraordinary times, we have taken on board the advice from the Government and Angling Trust to put together a series of measures to allow our customers to enjoy fishing in a safe environment.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive you must not visit the fishery.
- Pre-booking is essential for the immediate future.
- The new booking system is easy to use and payment will be by Paypal.
- Flies can be purchased on site with contactless card. These will be available to purchase online soon. All are barbless and from £1 each and are perfectly suited to Graiglwyd.
- Only anglers with a valid Environment Agency Licence will be permitted.
- We will ask for your car registration number when you book to help us with allocation on arrival.
- When you book you must only do so for yourself or others staying in your home, and not travel with anyone else.
- Our prices have increased slightly to reflect having to limit the number of anglers, and additional cleaning and sanitising measures put into place for each visit.
We understand that these changes and rules will be new to you, but it is imperative we operate a safe environment for each of you, and the rules must be respected and observed for all of our safety.
- On site we have a guide line system in place to show you the safest way to access each peg, ensuring you will be a min of 3m from anyone walking past.
- For your safety each peg is 15m apart at Graiglwyd.
- All gates will be open so you don't have to touch anything .
- Individual parking spaces will be laid out for each angler.
- If any angler requires a Disabled Space please let us know in advance. Blue Badge must be displayed.
- All nets will need to be dipped and our net dip will be open so you don't have to touch any surfaces.
- Sandwiches or drinks must be consumed on the bench / peg and you must take all waste home.
- Only 1 person is permitted in the Lodge at any time.
- If you enter our Lodge, you must sanitise your hands on entry with hand sanitiser provided.
- Our toilets will be open, however no tea or coffee making facilities will be available.
- Our toilets will be thoroughly cleaned before each person uses them and we will follow Government guidelines on this to ensure your and our safety.